Contact me !

Email me : ask.jotee@outlook.com
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0RxwPD0mdjyDXNCvRNv7yA
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jobeautee/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/jobeauteee
Snapchat : jobeautee

Friday, 28 August 2015

My top 3 drugstore palette reviews

Hey guys! So it has been a while since my last post but I promise to be uploading much frequently now that I have more free time.

Today's post I will be talking about some of my favourite duplicates and affordable palettes on the market which are just as good as the high end brands! I have read loads of great reviews on these palettes and have tried out a few too.

Wet n wild icon collection palettes :

These palettes have always been affordable as well and giving a wide range of colour choices from evening to night shades as well as bright neon colours, which I think is awesome. They are very pigmented which is a bonus and can be used to create many different everyday looks. Moreover I found them to be super bendable which saves time when your on the go and want a smokey look fast.

However I would suggest that the packaging could be improved, as it is easily broken in your makeup bag when traveling around!

Rating : 9/10  price : from £4 - £6 depending on where you look


Makeup revolution naked chocolate palette :

So this palette has to be my favourite for a number of reasons. Firstly the gorgeous earthy tones which I can use on a daily basis to help create a brown smokey eye look or can be used as a beautiful transition shade. Moreover this palette I believe is the more affordable  duplication of the two faced chocolate palettes , which for the price this palette does a wonderful job and also has stunning shades to choose from.

These shades are also very blendable and highly pigmented, as well as coming in a adorable chocolate like package!

Rating : 10/10  Price £7.99



















Costal scents Reveal 1/2/3 :

This palette Is believed to be another affordable duplicate of the naked palettes. Having similar shades just cheaper. Also being super blendable and highly pigmented which is what we all look for in any eye shadow palette, so that they last all day and night!

Rating 9/10 Price : £17.50

So these are my top three palettes, two of which family and friends have tried and was impressed by the colour payoff and price and one which I have brought myself and tried and loved, so I thought I would share them with you all ! Hope this helps in choosing your next palette and thanks for your time.

Disclaimer : I am not sponsored for any of these posts and reviews.